Adobe releases Adobe Captivate 7 with several new features
Multimedia tech giant company Adobe Inc. releases the new version 7 of its favorite e-learning suite Adobe Captivate. It is well designed software mainly to create e-learning and m-learning content.
What is Adobe Captivate?
Adobe captivate is a desktop software for authoring e-learning and html 5 based m-learning content. You can create software tutorial and other tutorial video with this awesome desktop software available for both PC and MAC. The created presentation either you can export into html5 or flash to showcase or embed in your web page. You can also export its file in number of video format like .avi too. It can also be used for screencasts, podcasts, and the conversion of Microsoft PowerPoint presentations to the Adobe Flash format.
Some of the key features of Adobe Captivate are as:
- Drag and Drop components
- Convert Powerpoint slides to direct Html5
- Enhanced Accessibility options
- Enhanced Interactions Library
- Easily insert Youtube video with customized theme and layout
- Inside web browsing
- Support to add new notes during the course
- System Audio recording and editing
- HTML5 based quiz system enhancement to add more interactivity
- Support for GIFT format
- Integration with Tin Can-, SCORM- and AICC-compliant LMSs
- Adobe Captivate app packager
- Mathmagic Equation Editor
- Improved social media engagement
- Shared Advanced Action [button color=”red” size=”small” link=”http://www.adobe.com/in/products/captivate.html” target=”blank” ]Try or Buy Adobe Captivate 7[/button]